- Minimum: EUR 8,000
- Maximum: EUR 10,000
(1) In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- Be non-profit-making and
- Be a legally registered organisation and
- Be established1 in a Member State of CARIFORUM (Antigua & and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago) and
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project and
- Proven track record of at least 2 years working with the respective vulnerable group
APPLICATION: Link to Concept Note Application Form. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
DEADLINE: All applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm (UTC/GMT -4) on 16th December 2016.
CPDC Contact Information:
Caribbean Policy Development Centre – CPDC
P.O. Box 284 Halsworth, Welches, BB11000
Phone: (246) 437-6055
Fax: (246) 228-8657