You do not need to win the Award to win the laptop. Any organisation that submits a complete nomination will be entered to win. Deadline for receipt of completed nominations is
WEDNESDAY, 23RD MARCH 2016 – extended to Wednesday, 30th MARCH 2016.
To be considered a complete nomination, organisations must submit the following:
- Completed Nomination Form
- Organization Financial Information (detailing funders)
- One reference
- Supporting materials – newspaper articles, professional journals, newsletters or other publications; photographs and/or other graphic materials; brochures or other promotional material
HP Laptop Specifications
- Intel Celeron N2840 Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM, 32 GB Solid-State Drive
- 1TB OneDrive Cloud Storage for one year
- 13.3-Inch Screen
- Intel HD graphics
- Includes US$25 Microsoft App Store Credit and Office 365 Personal Subscription for 1-year (US$69.95 value)
Winner will be notified by 1st May 2016. Laptop will be made available for pick up at the T&T NGO Professionals Institute in May 2016 at the Hyatt Trinidad.