CALL FOR PROPOSALS: “This Call for Proposals is specifically related to the Community Based Program of the JPO. “The JPO is now launching its third Call for Proposals for Civil Society Organizations. Aligned with the IDB strategy on social innovation, this new Call for Proposals will focus particularly on highly innovative solutions that could systematically support the community-based development.
Through this process, applicants will have the opportunity to pitch and present their innovative solutions, and the winners will get the JPO´s support to incubate, develop or scale up these solutions.” Please see the guidelines document for more details on the objective, target beneficiaries, eligibility criteria, etc. for this Call for Proposals.
ELIGIBILITY: Civil Society Organisations in Trinidad and Tobago in the following sectors are eligible to apply – 1) Financing productive development of microenterprises; 2)Strengthening prevention against community violence
- JPO contribution: The JPO financial contribution will be between US$ 300,000 and US$ 750,000 per project Awarded. (Retroactive financing is not eligible for financing by the IDB-JPO.)
- Counterpart contribution: A minimum counterpart contribution of 10% of the total amount of the project is required. The counterpart contribution can be in kind, monetary or a combination of both. There is no maximum counterpart contribution.
- Phase 1: Basic Package requires CSO/NGO’s Expression of Interest + Eligibility Documents. For this phase, the system will open on June 10th, 2014 at 2.00 pm and will close on the day that 500 proposals are received.
- Phase 2: Full Package Application – only pre-selected applicants will be allowed to apply.
- Call for Proposals – Civil Society Webpage
- Call for Proposal Guidelines
- Expression of Interest (form to be completed and submitted)